|Alias(es)||The Strange Young Man, V.D. Jones|
|Alignment||Neutral Good (Evil When Possessed)|
|Main Ability||Survival Intuition|
|Affiliation(s)||Himself, The Summoned|
|Base of Operations||Svenhold, Michigan|
Victor Daniel Jones is a bellhop that works in the Grand Bovar Hotel in Svenhold, Michigan. He has a room in the hotel that lies on the 5th floor, and it is the third smallest room in the complex. Victor is an avid fan of the works of H.P. Lovecraft, he is very knowledgeable about the majority of his work and has a small collection of his stories on a shelf in his closet. He is one of the primary protagonists of the Summoned storyline.
Victor is commonly seen wearing his uniform, but when he's not wearing it, expect him to wear casual clothing.
Victor is a very cheerful person, but can be very reclusive whenever he is not working and tends to be quiet and keep to himself in his hotel room.
H.P. Lovecraft, Television, radio shows.
- Survival Intuition - Victor has a surprisingly strong intuition for survival, which is all natural instinct.
- Luck - His excellent luck is one thing that helps him survive as many paranormal assaults as he does.
- Photographic Deduction - Victor has an intuitive knowledge of making connections and solving puzzles.
- Bellhop uniform.
- Fire axe.
Victor avoids combat as much as possible, but is not afraid to swing his fire axe if he needs to.
- Victor is very weak on his own.
- Victor has no Battle Theme because he simply does not battle.
- Currently, Victor is following a trail of clues he has found stashed in some of his copies of Lovecraft's stories. The man leaving the notes with clues is the reason behind Victor's ability, Dreamt Reality.