|Alias(es)||Yeller (as in Old Yeller)|
|Main Ability||Silver Bullet Phobia|
|Base of Operations||The Hartmann Academy of Abnormalities|
"I don't know what I did. All I know is I want to be locked away somewhere, preferably where I can't get out of. I know I did it."
"But you don't have proof. And I don't believe you."
"I don't need proof."
- Sydney and Emil in a conversation about the murder, with Sydney claiming that she must have slaughtered the student as a werewolf without remembering the events.
Sydney Hopper is a student at the Hartmann Academy of Abnormalities, from the UK.
- Silver Bullet Phobia - Sydney originally had the ability to transform into a large werewolf when in contact with moonlight. In this form, she gains an incredible amount of strength in many physical areas. Her speed as a werewolf is incredible, and allows her to burst over and cover very short distances at a speed that makes it look like she's almost teleporting. Sydney's strength is nothing to ignore, either. As a werewolf, her strength allows her to lift up small buildings, perhaps even heavier objects, at top strength. She has the strength to leap distances as far 18 feet across in a single bound. She has rather sharp teeth and claws, which combined with her strength, can be remarkably deadly. Also as a werewolf, Sydney has ridiculous endurance, and can exert herself for long periods of time before finally beginning to need rest.
- Enhanced Senses - Due to Sydney's werewolf form having a canine-like physiology, most of Sydney's senses have become much stronger. She can hear things from miles away and deduct different scents. Her vision is suited to allow her to see clearly in the dark.
- Supernatural Stamina
- Supernatural Strength
- Supernatural Speed
- Lunaergokinesis - The secondary, dormant abnormality that Sydney developed much later on, which allows her to manipulate lunar energy in both her human and werewolf forms. Though she doesn't have much control over it yet, it's primarily the reason why she no longer requires moonlight from external sources to transform into a werewolf. She's learned to generate and blast beams of energy, which can blind and even damage people if it's intense enough. As a werewolf, she can infuse the energy into parts of her body to bolster her strength slightly further.
- While it isn't as uncontrollable as it used to be, Sydney still has trouble controlling herself as a werewolf, and may still succumb to the predatory instincts of that form.
- Silver, for some reason, can disrupt the werewolf form if it enters the bloodstream, instantly turning Sydney back into a human.
- In exchange for being able to change into a werewolf at any time, Sydney now needs to hold the transformation instead of having the moonlight do it for her, and experiences fatigue once she reverts back, which could result in memory loss.