|Height / Weight||5'5" / 110.3 lbs|
|Birthday / Age||9.14.99 / Seventeen|
|Main Ability||Bicycle Race|
|Base of Operations||Akihabara, Tokyo|
- "At least try to catch up."
- ― Shun Suzuki
Shun Suzuki is uhhhhhhhhhh
can i get uuhhhhhhh
Likes: XXX Dislikes: XXX Hobbies: XXX
Ability Type: Control Ability Range: Mid-Range Class: Offensive
- Bicycle Race - Shun can call upon a sleek, matte black motorbike named "Harley" that moves as fast as she wants it to and can be driven using her mind. The vehicle can not only hit a top speed of 99.9% the speed of light, but it can also acquire that speed in nearly an instant. The bike itself will only respond to Shun's commands, and if anyone else were to attempt to drive it, the bike would initiate a self-destruct sequence, reforming shortly after from seemingly nothing.
- Sons of Anarchy - Without her bike, she is not any less of a threat; Shun's hand to hand combat is impeccable, making her a force to be reckoned with even when she steps off the bike.
- Shun's surname, Suzuki, is an obvious reference to the Japanese motorcycle brand that shares the same name.
- The ability "Bicycle Race" is named after the famous Queen song.
- Furthermore, "Sons of Anarchy" is named after the television series based around a biker gang, which is fitting towards not only her motorcycle-based arsenal but also her ruthlessness in combat.
- Shun's inspiration was mostly drawn from Makoto Niijima of Persona 5, who uses a motorcycle-based ability as well. The both of them also fight using the combat style Aikido, and they are both Japanese.