|Alias(es)||Captain Percy, Captain Gallivan, Water Walker, Bird Man, The Purple Pirate, Schemer of the Sea, Fraud of Gods|
|Birthday||The 23rd of Bright Amare|
|Main Ability||Contract with the Sea|
|Affiliation(s)||The Devil's Horde|
|Base of Operations||Mobile|
- "Do you ever stop talking?"
- ― Various people to Percy
Percy Gallivan is a lesser high elf from the poor island nation of Leikioor, a puppet state of Tomidas Vale. He is infamous for his love to talk and womanize, and is revered for his amazing dueling ability, being regarded as one of the best pirates to ever live.
Percy is a tall elf, with typical pointed ears, purple hair and yellow eyes. He has his now famous cut over his left eye which he can no longer see out of due to his fight with Namora.
To match his hair, Percy often wears a large purple pirate coat with a white undershirt and vest. He also often wears baggy pants, a brown belt and black boots.
- Voltaire - Tempest
Percy is cocky and arrogant, almost to a comedic extent. He enjoys a good challenge but despises when he cannot handle it. He is also well known for being excitable and charismatic, most notably towards the women he knows.
Fighting, Winning, Plunder, Women
Losing, Alcohol, Orcs
When not on his ship with his crew, he's often partying at taverns, though he himself never drinks. He also has a collection of weapons he keeps in his office on the ship.
- Contract with the Sea
- Enhanced Combat
- Master Thievery
- Escape Artistry
- Disguise Mastery
- Enhanced Senses
- Loyal Crew
- Wild Spirit
- Trick Weaponry
- Mind Link (with his parrot, Vulture)
- Dual Pistols
- Various Small Knives
- The Devil's Horde
- Can be easily overpowered by Orcs.
- Percy's attitude was somewhat inspired by Captain Jack Sparrow from Pirates of the Carribean.
- Gallivan's parrot's name, Vulture, originated by the character's author, the Villainous Vulture.
- This is also a reference to Percy's calm, laid back, careless attitude.
- Percy hates alcohol, forbidding his crew from drinking it in order for them to stay sharp in battle.