|Image for your character goes here.|
|Race||Meta-human (Glitch Human in the Lettuceverse)|
|Main Ability||Infinite cloning|
|Affiliation(s)||The department(New Glitch Divison in the lettuceverse)|
|Occupation(s)||Agent of the Department (Agent of the NGD in the lettuceverse)|
|Base of Operations||Department Base (NGD Base in the Lettuceverse)|
"HEY! THATS MY SLICE OF PIZZA BOB, NO DAVE, I DIDN'T GET IT WITH HUMAN FINGERS, JESUS COMIK I DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW MUCH BETTER THIS IS THEN AIRLINE FOOD, AND FOR THE LOVE OF GOD TECHNO, STOP DOING CALCULUS!"
― Max, to some of his clones.
Max Effingo, is a meta/glitch human that appears in the Metaverse, and the Lettuceverse. He is an awkward but friendly person that has the ability to clone himself an infinite amount of times, and has a unique part to it, whereas all of his clones have different personalities, skills, and mannerisms.
Max is usually seen wearing a hoodie and sweat pants, with orange and black running shoes. He has bushy brown hair, and has a small birthmark on his chin, He also has a gap between his front teeth. All of his clones look slightly different due to their mannerisms.
- Steve's Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOZgQKDZ3i0&t
- Dave, Bob, Looney, and Jerry's Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A05upju9tg
- Cut, Cletus and Techno's theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-g1sdxFInQ
- Comik and Dank's theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep7t3mRE4hE
- Private's Theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgnw22FZoDo&t
- Sarge's Theme:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCEvJZb0SWs
Max is a somewhat pessimistic person that tends to hide his doubts with cheerful jokes. He isn't the smartest, but he has enough instinct to fall back on. He also seems to always be annoyed with his clones, but likes them all deep down, except for maybe Dave. Max also has a video game addiction, namely to overwatch, but has been shown playing other games as well. He can also be quite awkward, and tends to fiddle with his hoodie strings when nervous, usually ending in him pulling them so hard the hoodie pulls back into his face, choking him until he releases the strings. Max also doesn't have the best composure and is frequently seen to be prone to panicking in dire situations. He usually gets whipped back into sanity by Emma Breeze.
Clones (More clones will appear as series goes on)
- Steve is clone #1, and is more quick thinking and chill then Max, and is generally the relaxed and most normal clone. He is seen leaning on a wall most of the time. He can be a bit conceited at times, but is well-meaning and always calm. He appears the most out of the clones, and generally is seen as a leader to the rest of them. He is also something of a snarker, usually making remarks at Max's or the other clones' ineptitude.
- Bob is clone #2 and is extremely gluttonous, he is always seen eating something, even when he is first made, he rarely talks, as he always has food in his mouth. He is also mostly apathetic to the chaos around him.
- Dave is clone #3: and is psychopathic, cannibalistic homicidal, evil, and sadistic. He openly states he would kill Max, and all of the other clones if it wouldn’t cause him to disappear.
- Cletus is Clone #4 and is a complete redneck. He talks with a southern accent, and seems to have a tractor somewhere that he always mentions. He is addicted to moonshine, and will go into a rage if he hasn't had any moonshine in a while.
- Comik: Clone #5, and is one of the main secondary clones. He is a self-proclaimed comedian, though his jokes usually fall fat. He has a very upbeat attitude, and is the morale keeper in fights he is present in. Has a habit of referring to the other heroes and clones as his “audience” and talks much like a stand up comic.
- Techno: Clone #6 is the brainiac clone, and is able to solve complex calculus in his head, and crack codes quite easily, he talks with a British accent for some reason, and is seen often enough. He is very egotistical, and is one of the main secondary clones. Often speaks with very big words so people can't understand him.
- Looney: Clone #7, and is a parody of the looney tunes. His generally quite insane, and has a habit saying "YOOOOHOOOOO" in his sentences. He likes to put on various disguises, and can dig underground and pop up with lightning fast speed.
- Cut: Clone #8 and is extremely depressed, and has emo tendencies. He has a habit of sarcastically jibbing at the positiveness that most of the other clones have, and is shown to be fearless when fighting, stating he likes the feeling of death. He is sometimes seen trying to cut himself with a small wooden spoon is his background appearances. Weirdly, he seems to get along with Techno.
- Jerry:Clone #9, and is a minor clone. He is a part of a running gag where Max makes him do some sort of boring/dangerous task. Jerry is the only clone to call Max "Boss". Jerry seems to be aware of his running gag, where he sadly groans whenever it happens, but then perks right up with a "Yes boss" and gets right to it.
- Dank:Clone #10 and is a complete druggie. He will get and use any drug, and even make up his own by smoking eggplant or snorting chili power, and believes this gives him magical powers. He seems to be in his own world, and isn't very bright. He seems to get along with Comik.
- Sarg: Clone #11 and acts like a stereotypical drill sergeant, and serves as a director of the clones in fights. He is very quick to anger, and has a tendency to call the other clones "Maggots". He is is always seen in a duo with Private, and chides him for being nice and cowardly.
- Private: Clone #12 and is always seen with Sarg, being his "apprentice". He is somewhat cowardly, but compassionate and is nice to everyone, which gets on Sarg's nerves. He seems to quite absent-minded. Sarg frequently disciplines him.
Max is a main character in series 3 of heroes.
ARC 2: Lettuceverse
Max first appeared in ARC 5, where he was the main character in the arc, with nobody else appearing as a hero except him and his clones. He successfully outwitted and defeated a cloning bounty hunter, and met up with Flint Polar and his group at the end of the ARC. He appears again in ARC 6, picking up right where the previous one left off, and Max helped Flint, Wade, and Emma free the NGD, and joined it with them at the end of the ARC. Max appears again in ARC 8, and is a supporting character and defeats Panzer and Brix with the rest of the Alpha Squad. Max has a minor role in ARC 10, where is seen storming Norman's base with some of the others, and has minor lines. Max has a main role in ARC 13, where he was hurdled into an alternate dimension, and helped the rest of them defeat Xerxes. Max appears again in ARC 15, where he helps the others easily subdue Brix. He was mentioned in ARC 16, where Brix uses the PPS to replicate his Cloning abilities. He appears again in ARC 18, where he was right under where Pembroke and the New recruits spawned out of the portal, and they landed on him. Max then has a supporting roles in ARCS 19 and 20, where he and his clones fought Norman and the others. He re-appears in ARC 24, and has a main role. Max then has a minor role in ARC 23, and fought Casey and Zack when they attacked the base with the rest of the NGD. He then appears again in ARC 30, where he had a supporting role and made it decently far in the tournment. He appears again in ARC 34, and has a main role.
- Infinite Cloning
- Dave: Cannibalistic Tenancies.
- Comik: Horrible Jokes.
- Looney: Absolute unpredictability and disguises.
- Techno: Superhuman intellect.
- Bob: Can eat a double krabby deluxe in a single bite.
- Clone Bridge: Max splits into a bunch of clones, and they latch onto the edge of something, allowing Max to use them as a bridge or ladder, much to their disliking.
- Clone Barrier: Max splits into a bunch of clones that surround the enemy.
- Clone frog: Max splits into a bunch of clones, and he jumps on them to get to higher places quickly, the name is a pun of the game "Leap frog".
- Clone Fist: All of the clones link with each-other to form a shape of a giant fist, and can punch with devastating force.
- If Max gets stunned or otherwise incapacitated, his clones will disappear.
- As all the clones have their own personality, they will sometimes bicker with one another, and need to all agree.
- Max's last name means Duplicate or copy in Latin.
- Max is an avid overwatch player.