|Alias(es)||Stanford Memphis, Bill Zachariah Bub, Dia Bolus, The Devil, Satan, The Smiling Man, Suit, Shot-Caller, The Fraud, Puppeteer of Souls|
|Gender||None (Commonly male)|
|Birthday||N/A (Claims it to be every Friday the 13th)|
|Main Ability||Satanic Incarnation|
|Affiliation(s)||Forces of Hell, S.T.O.N.E.|
|Occupation(s)||King of Hell|
|Base of Operations||The Hellscape (Prime)|
- "All it takes is one favor. One favor can bring a man to me. Need a favor? I'll give it to you. But of course it will cost you. But do I ever directly say the price? No. But hey, when does a good business man say exactly what he wants? It's always in fine print."
- ― Lucifer Pryde as Stanford Memphis
Lucifer Pryde is the King of Hell and Archdemon of the Villainousverse. However, he is his own entity, and one of few biblical figures, with God himself not being real in the typical sense. Instead of acting as the bringer of doom and embodiment of evil, Lucifer more commonly likes to put people into bad deals and harass those in the mortal plane. Lucifer is a multi-dimensional being but is not allowed in each dimension, with there being alternate versions of hell and Lucifer himself.
Lucifer's appearance varies depending on what disguise he is using. However, his true and most commonly used form is the one he uses when he introduces himself as Lucifer Pryde or Stanford Memphis, which is a tall man of medium build with fair skin, light blue eyes, black hair and stubble. In this form, he almost always wears a suit.
- Villain - Theory of a Deadman (Leitmotif)
- In order to use his full power in the mortal world, Lucifer needs to be summoned, like all demons.
- When in his non-summoned form, there are actually a lot more beings more powerful than Lucifer.
- As Stanford Memphis, Lucifer introduces himself as a lawyer, since he sees lawyers as the evilest type of human beings to walk the earth.
- Lucifer himself has said that he is not the evilest being in the Multiverse, believing many to be far worse than he is, such as Caleb Grey.
- Lucifer likes to sing show tunes.