|The Invisible Man|
|Alias(es)||Doctor Church, Mister Invisible|
|Affiliation(s)||Abraham Dorn, The Malbon Police|
|Occupation(s)||Police Agent, Scientist (Formerly)|
|Base of Operations||Malbon Police Station, Malbon, Maine|
- "What an oxymoron. I had always been in Vernon's shadow, and now that I cannot be seen, I am being seen clearly for the first time."
- ― Louis Church, to Alice Delarosa
Louis Church is a police agent and former scientist working for the Malbon Police in 1897. After his experiment was sabotaged by Vernon Brevil, Louis became permenantly invisible to the naked eye, being forced to wear bandaged and goggles to be seen. Using this to his advantage, Louis aids Abraham Dorn and the rest of the Malbon Police with his abillity to sneak into places no one can go.
Childhood and Early Years
Adult Life in Malbon
- Invisibility - By being exposed to his potion before it was perfected, Louis became permenately invisible.
- Stealth Tactics - Once he became invisible, Louis mastered other ways to go undetected, such as moving silently.
- Enhanced Intelligence - Louis' large intellect is what allowed him to even come close to achieving his goal. Had Vernon not sabotaged his project, he most likely would have succeeded.