|Base of Operations||Crimson HQ|
Hunter is a member of the Crimson Syndicate and is often the brute force despite his small stature, this is because he is an artificial werebeast, capable of transforming at will.
Hunter is a member of a major syndicate in the seedy side of the Millennium. He grew up on the streets, as his parent mysteriously abandoned him. He learned to understand the way the city worked and learned of various magitech. When approached by the syndicate, they offered him a volunteer job for a brand new magitech chip. He applied and had it outfitted to his heart. This new chip allowed him to transform into werebeasts based on the genes encoded within and also allowed him to see out of the eyes of animals he had scanned. The tech was a grand success and he was allowed to be a member, given jobs based on intimidation, brute force, and traversing various terrain.
He often wears relaxed clothing as he feels he doesn't need armor to feel tough. His youthful appearence being because he's a teenager. The ears and tail because prolonged transformations caused them to permanently form.
Hunter is fairly carefree and remorseless, though he can be very easily annoyed. He does less than moral acts purely because it’s a lucrative act and it allows him to use his animal instincts more actively.
people touching his ears
- Our Werebeasts Are Different
- Werebeast Physiology : A special chip is bonded to his heart and is encoded with the genes of various animals, this gives him the ability to change into a humanoid creature of varying types.
- Animal Imitation : Prolonged exposure to were-forms tends to have him exhibit certain animal traits, and in some extreme cases have permanent features such as his ears and tail.
- Animal Scrying : He can see through the eyes of certain animals though only the ones he has programmed in his heart chip.
- Partial Transformation :He can cause the chip to transform only part of his body, this is usually to give him claws or sharp teeth and are more often than not used for intimidation
He often resorts to transforming into his were-states giving him multiple forms and uses for various situations. Should he not use his were-forms he can intimidate others and other times he will resort to fire mana guns.
- His base form is still fragile
- his ears and tail in base form are senstive to touch
- His powers and Alias are inspired by the Sega game Altered Beast.