|Main Ability||Dragon Attack|
Giselle Bismarck is a student from Germany who travels to the United States, studying to become a botanist.
- Queen - Dragon Attack
She's generally quiet and keeps to herself, but isn't shy to where she doesn't like interacting with other people.
- Dragon Attack - Giselle's main ability from her Abnormality is the ability to transform into a European dragon. When she takes this form, she grows over twice as large as her normal height, and she sprouts powerful wings. Though she can completely become a dragon, she can also take the transformation partially and keep it there, similar to Akira Miyazaki. Unlike Akira, however, Giselle doesn't require the concentration to "balance" the transformation between human and dragon like Akira does to her tanuki.
- Supernatural Physical Condition - When Giselle completely transforms, her physical abilities are greatly increased to a point where she far surpasses the average physicals of a human. Her strength and durability are drastically increased to the point where she can crush a car.
- Fire Breath - She can breathe streams of fire, which are as hot as one would expect fire to be.
- Dragon Transmutation - Her second ability when her Abnormality mutated. When Giselle comes into direct contact with inanimate objects, she has the option of turning them into a dragon, which is completely under her command. The dragon's size will depend on what is was transformed from (i.e transforming a pen would yield a dragon the size of the pen, while transforming a desk would yield a larger result). Every dragon created will typically have the same basic abilities as Giselle, but are much weaker than her.
- Though completely becoming a dragon will give her the full potential of her powers, it will also cause Giselle to go into a sort of "bezerk state", which causes her to lose her to lose her sense of humanity and self in favor of a more predator-like personality.
- Giselle can avoid this by not becoming a dragon completely, but she'll loose out on the maximum enhanced physical attributes she gets in favor of weaker variants (with the exception of breathing fire)
- Dragon transformations from objects are temporary.
- Dragons transformed from objects typically have poor durability which they can only make up for in numhers.
- Giselle can only transmute solid objects.