|Alias(es)||Serpent of the West|
|Main Ability||Basiliscum Sanguinem|
|Base of Operations||None|
Felix is an Assassin who is often sent after high-profile targets, his abilities are very serpentine in nature due to having Basilisk DNA.
Little to nothing is known about Felix's background, most of it being erased by him for personal reasons. What is known is from a young age he had his DNA infused with that of a Basilisk.
His skin is pearly white as is his hair which he never cuts, his choice of clothing is often very flowing minus his underclothes.
Felix's attitude is very befitting of a snake, him being very cunning and pragmatic. He knows when to fold them, retreating when he knows he can't win and risk death.
- Rodents, Money
- Weasels, Roosters
- Basiliscum Sanguinem: His DNA is infused with the Basilisk, as such he possesses it's powers.
- Eyes of the Serpent: His gaze alone is powerful, capable of petrifying those who lock eyes with him.
- Fangs of the Serpent: He possesses fangs as per usual of a snake
- Venomous grip: His venom is capable of killing anything.
- Form of the Serpent: He can channel his reptilian DNA to become a fully sized Basilisk.
- Armor of the Serpent: He can form scales as armor which can melt steel on contact.
- Strength of the Serpent: His body is much stronger due to his reptilian DNA
- Serpentine healing: Dismembered body parts grow back much quicker
- Venomous form: His venom can be shaped into various construct, most notably a blade from his sleeve.
- Enhanced Combat: With his aided strength he possesses deadly hand-to hand combat skill
- Enhanced Swordsmanship: His proficiency with a sword isn't very impressive but still very powerful.
His main form of attack is to surprise his opponent with a venomous bite, should it come to one on one combat he'll resort to using his physical prowess and venomous constructs to take out his opponent. He is extremely pragmatic in combat, not afraid to pull a dirty move and even retreat when he knows he's outmatched or in peril.
- As he is a Basilisk he is weak to Weasels and a Roosters crow is potentially fatal
- Based on Anthony Russel