|Alias(es)||Korr Ashford, Meta-Hunter K|
|Main Ability||Placeholder text|
|Birthplace||Unknown, United States of America|
|Base of Operations||Wherever risks and dangers can be found|
- "Unless they present themselves to be a threat, all beings- may they be human or Meta-Human- will be spared from my blades."
- ― Korr's moral code
Growing up, Korr was pushed around for being a Meta-Human. "Freak," they would call him. "Weakling". At the age of 15, he had enough. He mercilessly murdered five of his classmates. In that same day, Korr skipped town in an effort to avoid the legal repercussions and most likely the Federal Government breaking into his home and snatching him in the dark hours of the night.
Since then, it has been two years. Korr has unlocked all of his abilities through extensive personal training and now works as a self-employed Meta-Human Hunter.
Korr dresses like your average modern teenager. He can typically be seen wearing jeans, a hoodie, and trendy sneaker shoes. There is rarely a time he can be seen without his pendant of a mechanical dragon hanging around his neck.
- Fall Out Boy - My Songs Know What You Did In The Dark
- P!ATD - Mona Lisa
- P!ATD - Emperor's New Groove
Swearing, video games, pop-rock music, books, swords, mischief.
Authoritarians, country music, malignant Meta-Humans and people, Justin Bieber.
Korr occasionally plays chess in his spare time.
- Healing Factor- Korr possesses an expert-level healing factor, which allows him to shrug off most minor wounds and survive various poisons.
- Insanity Empowerment- Korr's powers seem to become stronger as his behavior becomes more reckless and risky.
- Enhanced Inventing- While not a master, Korr sometimes tinkers with technology in his spare time.
- Damage Reduction- As a combination of his will and healing factor, Korr can usually shrug off wounds of a low severity or at least delay the time until he concedes due to pain.
- Gadget Usage- Korr has a small arsenal of gadgetry at his disposal.
- Scanning- One of these gadgets, the Foreseeing Goggles, is useful for scanning areas.
- Weapon Regeneration- While it does take a short while, Korr's blades will repair themselves over time if in need of mending.
- His two swords, Azrael and Osiris.
- His pistol, Paul.
- The Relic.
- Foreseeing Goggles.
Korr has an affinity towards using his elemental powers in combination with sword slashes to create a flurry of deadly blows.
- Can die from old age or wounds with a certain degree of severity.
- Azrael and Osiris are not unbreakable weapons.
- Particularly likes history.
- Due to the oddities in his mind's behaviors, Korr has a slight defense against psychic attacks.