|Main Ability||FaZe Sniper|
|Birthplace||Springfield, South Carolina|
|Base of Operations||(Brand) New York|
- "I am not Sharpshooter."
- ― Chester
Chester Warpe is a survivor in Laid Waste and a member of the Burgesses. He is an agricultural enthusiast and harbors an affinity for plants and botany, along with a general support of the preservation of the environment. He likes to be referred to as Sniperman, referencing his weapon of choice. He is also strangely adamant on the fact that he is not to be called "Sharpshooter", although it is unknown why he opposes this so strongly.
Chester wears a military-like uniform, complete with a gas mask that covers his entire head and a brown jacket with light armor platings beneath it. He also wears combat boots and gloves, leaving no flesh exposed. His sniper rifle and carbine are interchangeably kept on a strap over his shoulder, however, he is always carrying one gun as there is only one strap.
Botany, cooking, sleeping.
Being called Sharpshooter.
- FaZe Sniper- Chester is particularly skillful in terms of accuracy, which he often applies to his sniper rifle in order to pull off long distance headshots.
- Botany Intuition- Chester is very knowledgeable in regards to the field of agriculture, botany, and even reaching into agricultural biotechnology. He understands what plants can be utilized for what, whether it be medical purposes, survival or navigational purposes, or even just what can be made into dinner.
- A really good sniper rifle.
- An assault carbine.
- Various books about agriculture, botany, and plant life in general.
- A crowbar.
- A trowel.
- Ammunition pouches.
- A firestarter.
Chester is a very versatile combatant. He is most skilled in long-range sniping from behind cover and flanking from the sides while also being able to gun down enemies with his carbine, although he isn't nearly as skilled with his carbine as he is with his sniper rifle.
- Bullets hurt.
- Being called Sharpshooter annoys Chester a lot.
- Radiation overdoses are lethal.
- Chester's sniper rifle has spray paint on the side of it that reads "FaZe Clan". Chester has no idea what it means, but he didn't put it on there. He found it like that.
- Chester is heavily inspired by the Romantically Apocalyptic webcomic series, which can be found on http://romanticallyapocalyptic.com/.
- "Sharpshooter" is a reference to the character that The Villainous Vulture remembers to be his first character he ever created. His power was the power to shoot people. Sadly, he could probably beat most of my characters.