The Red Bomber, Scarlet, Sakura
Beth Jacobs (Real Name)
|Main Ability||Cherry Blossom Bomber|
- The Runaways - Cherry Bomb
She's a bit of a cuckoo lander when it comes down to most situations not involving her "hobby", as can usually be seen daydreaming.
Masking that, however, is Cherry's fiery temperament. She's easily angered, which can lead her to doing reckless actions.
- Hand to Hand Combat - Cherry has well-rounded fighting skills, utilizing what she calls her "own little lovechild between kickboxing and judo."
- Athleticism - Cherry is incredibly acrobatic, and is quite agile. She can jump across buildings and balance on surfaces nobody could think of being able to balance on. She has the reflexes to dodge bullets at mid distances and can run fast enough to catch up to a car as it's starting up; just before it gains enough speed to outpace her.
- Cherry Blossom Bomber - Cherry's Abnormality grants her the power to create explosive cherries or cherry blossoms out of nothing, using the water that Cherry has drunk recently as a fuel source for creation and will retain the size of actual cherries or cherry blossoms.
- Cherry Grenades - The fruit that is created will always come in a pair, with each cherry equaling the explosive power of a hand grenade.
- Sakura Mines - She can attach cherry blossoms onto any surface she touches, arming it to explode. An explosion will either happen on her command (in the form of making her hand do a crushing gesture) or on a hair-trigger alert, ready to explode at the slightest touch. The explosion is usually the same as the cherry grenades, but will become deadlier and larger if Cherry is angry or stressed. This is a property the cherry grenades do not share.
- Creating too many bombs at once can severely dehydrate Cherry, as her source for creating the bombs is the water she drinks.