|Alias(es)||Agent Psion, Deadman, Mentalist|
|Blood Type||Unique Blood Type|
|Affiliation(s)||SSJB, Cambin Mossa (Occasionally)|
|Base of Operations||Sol Justice Station, Venus Orbit|
- "So, you're going to kill me then. Alright. I will warn you first though, approching me would not be the best decision you've made today."
- ― Anthony Macer confronting Superior Sons members
Anthony Macer is an Italian agent of Sol System Justice Bureau and their most specialist member. Anthony was a former small-time criminal operating on Juns, the Riengs home world. At the age of 27, he was abducted by the Murlusts, who experimented on him and gave him various cybernetic implants, with a plethora of abilities. Anthony then decided to use these abilities for protecting the public, rather than stealing from it, and he became a Military Detective. Occasionally he has worked on the Cambin Mossa tactical team as an agent.
- Johan Vogel
- Sebastian De Hora
- Fraus Gaudium
- Orlik DeMossa
- Cybernetics - Due to the experiments that were done to him by the Murlusts, Anthony now has various cybernetic enhancements, including ones in his brain.
- Cyber Mind - As they are not bound by boundaries or social normality, the Murlusts enhanced Anthony's brain, making him essentially half-computer. This makes him far more mentally capable but also affects his capacity for emotion.
- Electronic Eyes - Anthony's eyes are now electronic, and capable of saving video and pictures in his brain, along with emitting laser beams.
- Scanning - Using the optic plate on his forehead, Anthony is capable of scanning and identifying or predicting almost any object, substance, function or outcome. The optic plate also allows him to manipulate data and generate HoloScreens.
- Hyper Condition - Anthony's physical condition was enhanced by the experiments as well, making him vastly superior to most biological beings.
- Psionics - The abilities Anthony is infamous for are his use of psionics. Anthony can use telepathy and telekinesis, abilities which very few humans can do. These abilities given to him by the Murlusts also allow him to communicate with his captors, making him the only human to be known to communicate with the illusive race.