|Alias(es)||Culprit, Mason, Grand Haven's Butcher|
|Birthplace||Grand Haven, Massachusetts|
|Affiliation(s)||Himself, The Muraro Family|
|Base of Operations||Grand Haven, Massachusetts|
- "Revenge? Useless. Wealth? Worthless. Power? Ultimately pointless. All these things people kill for are material... That's where I'm different. I kill because it's fun. I kill to feel."
- ― Alex Muraro
Alex Muraro is the Meta-Human nephew of prominent Grand Haven crime boss Anthony Muraro and is the most prominent hit man in the Muraro family. Alex sees the world as ultimately meaningless, finding fun to be the only truly staying thing in the world. As such, Alex has fun the only way he knows how, by causing misery and pain in others. This reputation of nihilism has since lead to him becoming feared all throughout the criminal underworld, as he is willing to kill anyone at any time.
- Fallen Leaves - Billy Talent (Leitmotif)
- Non-Aura - Alex at will can become completely imperceptible in every way other than physically.
- Chain Control - Alex's secondary Meta-Human ability is creating and controlling chains.
- Combat Condition - Despite his powers, Alex is most deadly in normal combat.
- Weapon Proficiency - Due to his combat training and warped mind, Alex can use any weapon efficiently.
- Torture Equipment Proficiency - In combination with his sadism and combat experience, Alex is also extremely adept at using tools of torture on victims, which he often employs for personal pleasure.
- Warped Mind - Another thing more dangerous than Alex's powers is his demented mind, which still capable of extremely intricate planning and manipulating others. Telepaths who go into his mind are always mentally overwhelmed by the pure lack of morals and psychic structure.
- Manipulation - Alex has proven time and again that he is an extremely devious manipulator of others, to the point that he has convinced various people to commit suicide.
- Dark Soul - Like telepaths, those who read and attempt to manipulate Alex's soul are overwhelmed by how truly evil and strong it is.